Membership to the Forks Senior Center is open to adults over 60 years of age in the greater Albion area, Homer, Springport, Marshall, and surrounding townships. Residents of neighboring counties are invited to join to Forks Senior Center, located in the eastern region of Calhoun County. Yearly membership fee is $75.00 per person. Nominal fees for lunches, trips, and exercise classes may apply. Membership fees support the operational expenses of the Forks Senior Center. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Membership benefits include:
- Monthly member newsletter includes articles of interest, member/volunteer highlights, community events, and a detailed calendar of programs & activities.
- Unlimited use of the Fitness Center during convenient hours
- Daily exercise classes taught by trained fitness instructors
- Men and Women’s Ping Pong Teams
- Monthly “Lunch & Learn” presentations featuring professional speakers on health & wellness and legal topics
- Twice weekly Penny and Grocery Bingo
- Regularly scheduled bridge, euchre, and bunco card clubs
- Monthly Breakfast Club, Lunch & Learn, “Knit n’ Stitch” Guild, Quilt n’Time, and Arts & Crafts Club
- Trips to museums, plays, musicals, shopping expeditions, and nature centers
- Special occasion celebrations and fundraising dinners
- Medicare/Medicaid and Income Tax Application Assistance
- VITA Volunteer Tax Assistance program (Community Action)
- Diabetes Support and Bereavement Classes
For membership information, use the Contact form on this website or call (517) 629-3842.
Download a membership application (revised and dated January, 2017). Be sure to sign the included disclaimer and submit it with your completed application.
Adobe Reader is required to open and view the downloaded application. Depending upon your browser, the downloaded application will either open in a new window or be downloaded directly to your computer. You may then read it, print it, and/or save it to your computer.
If you need financial assistance to join, please ask about confidential scholarships or a payment plan.
Review the By-Laws of the Forks Senior Center.