For member volunteers willing to share their talents and time, volunteer opportunities are numerous at the Forks Senior Center. Skills shared over the years by volunteers have played a large role in the success of the organization. Volunteer responsibilities range from providing help at the information desk located in the Social Room to set up with fundraising events or building floats for the annual Festival of the Forks in Albion.
Some of the volunteer opportunities at FSC include:
- Help desk volunteers
- Monthly potluck assistance
- FSC Historian and photo album organizer
- Arts and crafts committee
- Instructors for enrichment programs
- Light cleaning and maintenance
- Mentoring programs
For volunteer information, use the Contact form on this website or call 517-629-3842.